Did you know that trading bots have been conducting stock market trades? These high-end automated tools have now made their presence felt in the world of cryptocurrencies. Using Bitcoin trading bots, users can configure certain rules in conformity with which the bots would execute trades on their behalf. So, automated crypto trading lets you recreate manual strategies. When you have identified one of more strategies for trading, you can input these variables into a system which will then allow the bot to trade for you. The best part about using these trade bots is that you can trade 24×7 because the crypto market is always open. Peep in at coincierge.de to learn about the newly launched automated bitcoin trading bot.
Here are the best automated Bitcoin trading bots in the market:
- Cryptohopper: This was launched by a Dutch tech giant and offers an online platform for automated trades. It originated in 2017 and has risen into one of the leading reputed Bitcoin trading bots today. It is designed to assist both novices and experienced traders. It is compatible with exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, Coinbase Pro, KuCoin, Kraken, etc. You can avail of its market place that offers signals, paid and free trading strategies, etc. Since you are free to purchase and download strategies, rent signals, and templates, users find this trading bot appealing. It is cloud-based and easy to install with a sleek interface.
- GunBot: This is a popular Bitcoin trading bot which was meant for a VPS or local machine to guarantee highest reliability and performance. It supports multiple exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, CEX, Huobi, Kraken, KuCoin, Poloniex, etc. You have to buy the back-testing add-on to get this feature. You will not find any configurations or open source code on the demo servers and the trade bot depends on tech indicators alone for generating buy and sell signals. There is no marketplace for buying, renting, or sharing crypto trade scripts. This bot is best suited for both beginners and intermediate traders and is equipped with a clean interface.
- Haasbot: This is known for executing automated trade strategies across multiple exchanges with a high degree of precision and reliability. It works with exchanges like Binance, BitMEX, CEX, Coinbase Pro, etc. Its stimulated trade strategies and back-testing features are unparalleled. Traders will also be able to access real-time market exchange data during paper trading and stimulating strategies. Haasbot offers an advanced scripting language for creating automated trade strategies and you can control all its aspects like market data, complex calculations, external wallets, memory management, etc. It can get external signals from TradingView, Discord, and Telegram.
- Crypto Trader: This bot has been there for long and uses a cloud-based setup. It supports many exchanges like Bitfinex, BitStamp, Huobi, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, etc. Crypto Trader can support simple back-testing but not simulated paper trading. You may use different frameworks created by the community for interacting with its API. It also offers a marketplace loaded with scripts that you can rent or download.
- 3Commas: This ensures that you can always stay updated with your crypto portfolio because the bot can be synced with your smartphone. The bot has two algorithms; the short one lets you sell coins according to input settings and then deploys a buy order at the time the product reaches a low value. The long algorithm lets you buy the coins according to input settings and sell them when a high price is attained. You can emulate actions of other bots and 3Commas also offers an easy-to-use interface with sophisticated tools.